Thursday, July 14, 2011

Making Changes Already

So after talking with a few people, I have decided to make a few changes.

I will no longer be taking the Total Transformation System. I have read some reviews and didn't seem to find too many good reviews. I also felt like my heart sort of wanted to beat out of my chest which started at about 10:00 tonight. I will continue to take my multi-vitamin and my vitamin D daily.

I was going to stick to a 1,330 Calorie intake plan, but I have decided that after talking with a friend of mine who is educated when it comes to nutrition, I am going to change my plan a little.

I calculated my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) which was 2631 calories. In order to maintain my weight thats how many calories I would need to eat. To lose weight I need to burn off excess body fat by aiming to eat 500-800 fewer calories per day than my daily caloric needs, and maintain or increase my exercise activity. I am going to use a deficit of 750 calories therefore, making my caloric intake 1,881 per day....I'm gonna keep it at 1,800 to make things easy.

(BMR)1802.25 x (light-moderate exercise)1.46 = 2631 (needed caloric intake)
2631 - 750 = 1881 (daily intake) My Caloric Intake will be: 1,800

No comments:

Post a Comment