Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 8...............7-21-11

Day 8
This morning was pretty good. I went to breakfast with my friend Kristen. I made good food choices and felt like I didn't over-eat which I was very happy about.


Once I got home I was just a complete miserable blob! I didn't feel like doing anything! All I wanted to do was sit on the couch, which I pretty much did! I feel like this is already getting old. I don't know what to do. Part of my problem is that I have all these different types of emotions and I don't know what they are or why I have them. It's completely frustrating! I haven't resorted to food, but feel like I'm fighting with the devil. This whole thing just makes me completely angry with myself. I'm just miserable! I feel like I had lead people on to believe that I am a strong person, but I'm really not. I have just become very good at hiding my feelings. I've pretty much done it all my life. I can be strong for everyone else, but when it comes to myself I just breakdown.

My Food Consumption - 1700 Calories
Breakfast
*1 1/2 egg beaters    120 Cal
*mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomatoes    60 Cal
*Cheese    100 Cal
*2 bacon slices    140 Cal
Snack
*1 peach 40 Cal
*1 cup canteloupe    60 Cal
*1/4 cup almonds    170 Cal
Dinner
*5 oz pork    293 Cal
*1 cup broccoli    54 Cal
*salad    20 Cal
*2 tbsp bacon dressing    110 Cal
Snack
*Special K bar    90 Cal
*5 tbsp. cool whip & cone    75 Cal
*20 Chip-ins    120 Cal
*1 plum    30 Cal                           
TOTAL:               1,482

No comments:

Post a Comment