Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 1...............7-14-11

My first day....

AM
I didn't get much sleep last night because I was constantly thinking about how my first day is going to go, what I will eat, and how I will resist temptation. Although last night isn't any different from my nights in the last 3 weeks or so, I really haven't had a good nights sleep. I'm hoping once I start taking my vitamins again and the Diet Pak vitamins that will change.

I'm still feeling confident and am anxious to start my day! I still need to plan out my meals and snacks for the day. I'm going to see how that goes this morning. I may choose to plan the night before depending on what is planned for the day.

My Starting Stats:
*Current Weight 227.2
*Current Measurements
         waist - 48 in
         hips - 52 in
         chest - 49.5 in
         thigh - 26 in
         L arm - 15.5 in


*These pictures were very hard for me to put up here, but I think if I'm going to commit to this 110% it's what I needed to do. It definately put my into a reality check! I will post pictures in about a month or so to see if and how I have made progress.....


PM

Today was a succussful day! No tough obstacles to face which is always good. I must say that for most of the day I have been hungry, but I'm not quite sure if it's just my body adjusting to things. I will give it some time and see how I do.

I spent a good part of the afternoon with my sister, nephew, and my daughter. We went for a 1-2 mile walk and took the kids to the park. I managed to twist my ankle while playing tag with them, but I think it's fine other than being a little sore. After our walk, my sister and I spent some time together scrapbooking while the kids played outside in the pool.

I went to the gym tonight around 6:45 and spent about an hour and a half there. I felt like I had a great workout. It was tough getting back into the groove of things, but I just kept telling myself I coould do it!



My Workout - in order of completion:
*Elliptical x 30 mins @ 2.57 miles (burned 377 calories)
*100 crunches - middle and side crunches
*tricep press x 30 @ 50 lbs
*Bicep curl x 30 @ 50 lbs
*Shoulder press x 30 @ 30 lbs
*Row/rear deltoid x 30 @50lbs
*Hip abduction x 80 @ 100 lbs
*Stationary bike x 10 mins @ 2.5 miles (burned 70 calories

My Food Consumption - 1330 Calories per day
Breakfast
*AM Diet vitamin Pak 25 Cal
*Chocolate Lean Shake 180 Cal
Snack
*1/4 cup Almonds 170 Cal
Lunch
*3 cups romaine lettuce 15 Cal
*2 tbsp red pepper 6 Cal
*1/4 cup celery 5 Cal
*1/4 cup mushrooms 4 Cal
*1/2 tomato 7 Cal
*2 tbsp tortilla strips 35 Cal
*1/4 cup grilled chicken 45 Cal
*1 tbsp. italian dressing 30 Cal
Snack
*Vanilla Bean Lean Shake 180 Cal
Dinner
*PM Diet Vitamin Pak
*1 turkey patty 270 Cal
*1 tbsp Ketchup 10 Cal
*1 cup broccoli 54 Cal
*1 cup yellow squash 27 Cal
*1 deli flat - wheat 100 Cal
*1/2 cup cottage cheese 90 Cal
Snack
*1 peach 35 Cal
*6 strawberries 18 Cal
*1/2 cup watermelon 23 Cal
TOTAL: 1329 Cal


No comments:

Post a Comment