Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 11...............7-24-11

Day 11

I haven't blogged in a few days, but am still doing well with my weightloss! Friday I was running around getting things ready for Emily's birthday party. Saturday I was up early to get some last minute things for the birthday party, and then Emily and I were off to camp to celebrate. The party was very successful, and I was proud of myself! Although I know I didn't eat as much as I should have Saturday, I did NOT eat any junk food, cake, or ice cream! It was hard, but not as hard as I thought it would be. I was so busy making sure everyone had what they needed and made sure my daughter was all set that I really didn't have too much free time to think about it. I also chose to eat a turkey burger with a wheat flat rather then a hamburger with a roll.

Today, I was in rough shape. My back was really bothering me because I did a little too much yesterday and am paying for it now! I did some cleaning today and made myself a good breakfast. Again today I didn't eat as much as I should have and that is going to be my goal for the week. It's going to be hard because I'm starting school Monday and will have to figure out a routine to make sure I get in the food that I need. I will let you know how it goes....

I won't be blogging my food consumption anymore unless I have questions or concerns about it. I do write it down daily though.


No comments:

Post a Comment