Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 2...............7-15-11

Day 2

WEIGH-IN: 224.4

AM
Good Morning Everyone!

Other than my back being a little stiff and sore, I feel great! I had some trouble sleeping again last night, but I think I'll be ok :)

(4:30pm) Today has been a pretty good day so far! I went to the gym for about 2 hours, came home to get a few things done, and I'm going to be heading to a cook-out soon. Since changing my caloric intake to 1,800 I've noticed it's been a lot more difficult to eat all my calories. I have packed a lot of good, healthy choices for the party, but I feel like I may be eating too much! We will see how it goes. - maybe even decreasing my caloric intake to 1,700 will be better.


I have my first challenge tonight....I will be attending a cookout/birthday party. I've talked to the host ahead of time and made sure it was ok that I bring my own food. I have planned ahead and will prepare before I head to the party. Although there will be alcohol there, I have already made the decision to avoid it completely. I decided to have a yogurt and some almonds before going to the party because I am not sure what time we are eating. I will keep you posted as to how I do!

PM

I got home a little late and was very tired, so I'm writing this on the morning after!
I had a great time last night! I got to see some people I hadn't seen in a while. I even played some basketball and Just Dance on the Wii. I brought my own food just as I had planned and didn't eat anything that was at the BBQ....although it DID look delicious!
I would have to say that the trickiest part of the party was watching almost everyone there drink or people asking me why I wasn't drinking. I was offered a drink a few times, but I knew that if I didn't keep the promise to myself I would be extremely disapointed which would make me very upset and therefore lead to me making unhealthy food choices because I felt bad. I played beer pong last night as well. It was Samara and I against Kristen and Steph. I agreed to play as long as I didn't have to drink any beer, so we ended up playing with water in the cups and the girls had their own drinks. It worked out well! I left that party last night and felt so good and so accomplished!!!!



My Workout - in order of completion:
*treadmill x 30 mins = 1.55 miles (burned 230 calories)
*abdominal crunch x 50 @ 30 lbs
*torso rotation x 30 each side @ 70 lbs
*Hip abduction (outside) x 50 @ 130 lbs
*Hip abduction (inside) x 50 @ 130 lbs
*Adjustable pulley varied movements x 30 @ 10 lbs
*Low Row x 40 @ 55 lbs
*Cross/Long bar x30 @55 lbs
*Rope/upper back of arms x 30 @ 20 lbs
*3 sets free weights varied movements x 10 @ 15 lbs    
*Stationary bike x 10 mins @ 3 miles (burned 75 calories)

My Food Consumption - 1800 Calories
Breakfast
*1 cup egg whites    66 cal
*1 turkey sausage link    60 cal
*3 tbsp onion    21 cal
*1/4 cup tomato    11 cal
*1 deli flat - wheat    100 cal
Snack
*1 apple    90 cal
Lunch
*3 cups romaine lettuce 15 Cal
*2 tbsp red pepper 6 Cal
*1/4 cup celery 5 Cal
*1/2 tomato 7 Cal
*2 tbsp tortilla strips 35 Cal
*1/2 cup grilled chicken    90 Cal
*1 tbsp. bacon dressing 55 Cal
Snack
*Vanilla Yourt    190 Cal
Dinner
*1 turkey patty 270 Cal
*1 tbsp Ketchup 10 Cal
*1/2 cup cottage cheese    90 Cal
*Side salad    10 Cal
*1 tbsp bacon dressing    55 Cal
*1 deli flat - wheat 100 Cal
*1 tomato    14 Cal
*2 oz. sweet potato crackers    280 Cal
Snack
*1/4 cup almonds    170 Cal
*9 strawberries    27 Cal
*1/2 cup watermelon 27 Cal
TOTAL:     1,804

No comments:

Post a Comment