Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 4...............7-17-11

Day 4

WEIGH-IN: 222.8

AM
Good Morning Everyone!

Having a weight loss of 4.4 pounds in 4 days feels good! Although I'm sure a lot of it was water, but it's still gone! I hope to never, EVER see those numbers again. There is no turning back....I can't wait for the day to come when I no longer have to say I weigh 2-something...

This morning has been a little rough for me as far as pain goes. I've been trying to ignore my back, but apparently you can't ignore osteoarthritis! I feel like my back is going to be a huge road block as far as exercising. I've decided to take a break from the gym today. I'm ok with that because I know I will get some exercise when I go for a walk at the Ashley Resevoir today with my sister and her family. I will put some heat on my back tonight and maybe a hot bath and hope that it will help ease the pain a little.

I started my day a little late today because I didn't get up until 11:00. I didn't get home and go to sleep until about 3:00. A friend of mine had some car issues, so I stayed with her until it was all taken care of. I just finished breakfast (scrambled egg whites with red pepper and onion) and am ready to shower and get ready for the day :)

PM

Ashley Resevoir was beautiful! We walked about 3.5 miles which took us all the way around and back to where we started. I felt great and kept a steady pace for the most part.

After going to the Resevoir I went to Costco with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew. It wasn't too challenging there. I got a few things I needed and found some chips there that we were able to sample. They are all natural, whole grain popcorn chips with only 120 Calories, 2.5 grams of fat, 1 gram of fiber and 2 grams of protein - a serving is 20 chips. So, I was super excited about that...I actually bought 2 bags because they aren't sold in many stores around here yet.
Then.......I went to PriceRite with my sister....that on the other hand was a bit more challenging! I went down the aisle with chips and cookies and was like ohhhh heaven!!! I'm glad I was with my sister though, because if I had so much as even thought about putting something in my cart she would have stopped me. I feel like I may have had less self control if my sister wasn't there. I told my sister that normally I would have had atleast 10 things from the aisle in my cart.

Today was a busy day, but now that I am home and finally able to sit and relax....I have some emotions and feelings I'm trying to deal with and am not sure how. I was recently dating someone, nothing too serious, but was still something. Well, all of a sudden I stopped hearing from him and he refuses to answer any of my calls or even respond to my text messages. I just feel like I deserve an explanation. I didn't do anything wrong - makes me realize why it is so much easier to stay single. I think my reason for being hurt, angry and sad are because I don't know why things were so sudden or why I'm being ignored. I'm just not sure how to deal with it.....my emotions anyways. I've been keeping myself busy and not resorting to eating to ease the pain. I don't feel a huge urge to eat, which is a good thing! I believe I'm strong enough to make it through...it's just how I do it!




My Food Consumption - 1700 Calories
Breakfast
*1 cup egg whites    66 Cal
*1 turkey sausage link    60 Cal
*3 tbsp onion and red pepper    30 Cal
Snack
*1 banana    105 Cal
Lunch
*Caesar salad    220 Cal
*10 strawberries    30 Cal
*1 cup celery    20 Cal
*1 tbsp peanut butter    95 Cal
*1 plum 30 Cal
Snack
*1/8 cup almonds    85 Cal
*1 cup watermelon    50 Cal
Dinner
*1 whole wheat tortilla    71 Cal
*2 tbsp salsa    10 Cal
*2 tbsp peppers and onions 20 Cal
*1/4 cup mozz cheese    80 Cal
*1/8 cup chicken    45 Cal
Snack
*20 chipins    120 Cal
*1 cone    15 Cal
*5 tbsp lite cool whip    50 Cal
*4 strawberries    12 Cal               
TOTAL: 1,214  


Open-faced quesadilla - 225 calories and oohh soo good!!
Cool Whip and Strawberries Cone - 80 Cal....amazingly good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment