Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 7...............7-20-11

Day 7

WEIGH-IN: 222.6

Today was a pretty busy day! Emily and I started off our morning cleaning her playroom. Then my nephew arrived followed by Emily friend Nicole. We left my house around 11:30 and set off to Sunsetview Campground. When we got there we ate lunch. I packed my lunch because I wasn't sure what my mom had for food choices.

After lunch I took the kids swimming for a while. They had a great time while I soaked up some sun! I wasn't in the mood to swim, but I did sit by the pool and soak my feet.





We left around 3:30 and I dropped Emily off at Nicole's house, so they could play some more and I got a chance to hit the gym for about an hour and a half. I had some time left before picking up Emily, so I cleaned and vacuumed my car.

Tonight has seemed to be another tough night for me. I'm tired once again and didn't really feel like making myself anything for dinner. I resorted to cottage cheese and tomatoes. I picked at a few other things after that too.....I keep having the feeling that I want to just pick at things. I am restraining myself from going near the kitchen again.

I'm hoping that I will get a better night sleep tonight. I had a lot of trouble falling asleep last night. My body was extremely tired, yet my mind was racing! Tomorrow will be the end of the first week of my "lifestyle change" I'm very happy with how successful I've been....

Exercise Routine
*Treadmill 30 mins 1.65 miles
*Abdominal crunches x 200 various
*low row x 30 @ 70 lbs
*also used a few different arm machines but
 didn't track it. I did 3 reps each
My Food Consumption - 1700 Calories
Breakfast
*Special K bar    90 Cal
*3/4 cup cereal    120 Cal
*1/2 cup milk    45 Cal
Lunch
*Salad    30 Cal
*2 tbsp bacon dressing    110 Cal
*1/2 cup chicken    90 Cal
*20 Chip-ins    120 Cal
*1 cheese triangle    30 Cal
Snack
*1 peach    40 Cal
*4 strawberries    12 Cal
*Special K bar    90 Cal
*16 oz gatorade    100 Cal
Dinner
*1 cup cottage cheese    80 Cal
*1/2 tomato    7 Cal
*20 Chip-ins    120 Cal
*1 cup broccoli    54 Cal
*2 tbsp bacon dressing    110 Cal
*1 cup canteloupe    60 Cal
Snack
*16 oz Gatorade    100 Cal
*1 cone    15 Cal
*6 tbsp lite cool whip    60 Cal
TOTAL:        1,483

No comments:

Post a Comment