Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 12...............7-25-11

Day 12


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!


Today couldn't have been any better! It was a great day! It was my daughter's birthday so I made her some breakfast this morning. Of course she wanted to know why I was giving her a "healthy" breakfast, which consisted of scrambled egg whites and turkey bacon. I told her to just try it...she loved it!


After breaskfast we went shopping at the mall. She was so excited. Seeing her like that just makes me so happy and it's moments like that that make me so happy to be a mom, her mom! She had some gift cards and money that she used. She was most excited about her "Build-a-Bear" or Build-a-Bunny, that she made.


I told her I would treat her to lunch at the mall, so I knew I had to think about the choices I had. Thankfully she loves subway! I was very happy with my choices and my sub was delicious! I had a 6" oven roasted chicken breast on a wheat roll. I had NO mayo and NO cheese. I decided to have a tad-bit of fat free honey mustard, which was a great choice! I also had lettuce, tomato, and pickles....YUMMY!


Tonight was my first night of school and it went pretty well. I knew dinner was going to be served there. Not knowing what my choices would be, I decided to pack a few snacks to hold me over in case. I ended up having some salad with fat free italian dressing and small amount of pork. I ate a yogurt that I brought with me as well.


I ended up getting out of the orientation early then expected, so I decided to get dressed and head to the gym where I spent an hour and a half of my time. I then came home and made myself a strawberry smoothie with strawberries, a little strawberry greek yogurt, and some ice.....delicious!


All in all I feel like I had a great day and wish that I could feel this great everyday, but I know that all good things must come to an end...hehe! I have already planned to get up tomorrow morning and go to the gym with my friend Deb since she wasn't free tonight. I can't wait :)








No comments:

Post a Comment