Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back at it again!

OK, so I am back and ready to try it again.....I worked really hard last summer to lose weight. I felt great. Then.....life threw me some curveballs. 
Without getting into things...here is an update....there are positives and negatives


I am now engaged to the most wonderful guy ever! He is def. a gift...and there isn't one day that I take him for granted. I beginning to become more financially stable and that is def a huge stress reliever for me. As of January I started a new job, which for the most part I love! All these things in my life have been amazing, but unfortunately my back is not any better. In fact, it has put a huge damper on things. I used that as an excuse to let my weight get back up there. I am so good at finding any excuse when it comes to weightloss. It's so much easier to eat junk and satisfy myself. I make myself believe that the junk is a good substitute for my emotions. What I realize now is that it's a viscous cycle that goes something like this.....I get upset, sad, mad, depressed, or in pain and then I eat everything in site so try to relieve those feelings. All that does is make me unhealthy, overweight, and back to where I started emotionally in the beginning of the cycle. I am still working on how to use other methods when it comes to eating. I want to go for things that are healthy. It's def a matter of training. I was told yesterday that it is mind over matter. I read that letter I wrote to myself a while back for moments like these. At first I felt ashamed that I continue to let myself get this way. I have let my daughter, my family, and myself down. I need to suck it up and pick myself up. 
I've seen how well and how hard my sister has worked towards her weightloss and I want to use her as my inspiration because she looks amazing! She has lost about 55 lbs in a year. 
So this is what I am working with now....
        As of April 14, 2012 I weighed in at 221 lbs
        measurements: neck                16.5
                               L arm              13.25
                               R arm              13.25
                               Chest               48.5
                               Diaphram         42
                               Waist               47.5
                               Abdomen        46
                               Butt                 48
                               L thigh             26.5
                               R thigh             25
                               L calf               16.5
                               R calf              16.5
                               


I will be weighing in tomorrow.....so I'll let you know how it goes. I am using the Isagenix program right now and just finished day 2 (cleanse days). I have 5 shake days coming up next. I'll keep ya up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment